Our busy therapy clinics are looking for a thorough housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of our facilities. The goal is to enhance customer experience by keeping our facilities in clean and orderly condition.
Shifts: Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 12:30 pm
Ideal Candidate will be comfortable traveling between 2 locations in Shelby Township and Clinton Township, and will occasionally be required to pick up supplies in the community and deliver to the clinics.
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues, and put away all supply orders timely
- Handle reasonable guests complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
- High school diploma/ged equivalent
- Current and valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Comfortable interacting with individuals who have special needs
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with customer service orientation