Quality Care Rehab & Autism Center (QCRP) is Hiring now for part time and full time Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians!
QCRP provides in-home and clinic-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and we are looking for dedicated, compassionate, and energetic people to join our team as entry level Behavior Technicians or as Registered Behavior Technicians.
Becoming an employee at QCRP is more than just having a job, it's changing lives one patient at a time. If you're looking for a career that truly matters and where you can make a significant impact, we are interested in talking to you!
- Availability: Afternoons and Evenings between 12pm - 8pm, and rotating Saturdays between 8:30am - 1:00pm
- Must have a current and valid DL, reliable transportation and be willing to travel to both clinic locations and to home-based sessions in Macomb County.
- Auto insurance & driver’s license.
- NO PAST CRIMINAL HISTORY.
- Minimum high school diploma or ged required.
- Maintaining respect and confidentiality for all clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbal and in writing; lift up to 40 lbs; sit in a child size chair or on the floor and quickly switch from sitting to standing; walk, jog, or run quickly.
- Full time employees working 30 hours or more per week will gain access to health, vision, and dental insurance, as well as short and long term disability, life insurance, personal accident coverage and paid time off.
- 401k retirement savings plan available to part time and full time employees meeting eligibility requirements.
- Competitive pay rates based on experience
- QCRP can provide the supervision and classes needed for Behavior Technicians to further their ABA career by taking the Registered Behavior Technician exam through the State of Michigan!
- Ipad provided to all Technicians for completion of EMR documentation.
QCRP has 2 clinic locations in Macomb County, located in Shelby Township and in Clinton Township. Hours of Operation for both clinics are: Monday-Thursday from 8:00am-8:00pm and Friday-Saturday from 8:00am-5:00pm
*All applicants are subject to a background check and driving history check.
Candidates who are interested in/have experience in the following fields are especially encouraged to apply: psychology, sociology, counseling, behavioral sciences, social work, teaching, education, child development, caregiving, babysitting, nannying, therapy, etc.
We have built a "person centered" therapy clinic that delivers quality care to people of all ages in Macomb County. Come join our team of motivated therapists and administrative professionals to provide our patients with a personalized clinical program that delivers great results!
Visit www.qcrp.com for more information.
Quality Care Rehab & Autism Center
Why Work Here?QCRP has successfully been providing outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy services in Clinton Township since 2003. Our patients experience a warm and welcome greeting from our receptionist and administrative staff and are evaluated in individual patient rooms for privacy and comfort. Each patient is listened to and a customized therapy plan is created to help return each and every patient to their highest level of function. We have built a "person centered" therapy clinic that delivers quality care to people of all ages in Macomb County. Come join our team of motivated therapists and administrative professionals to provide our patients with a personalized clinical program that delivers great results! Visit www.qcrp.com for more information.
ABA/SP/OT/PT all under one roof - come join our amazing team!
Clinton Township, MI