Quality Building Services is a growing janitorial and security service provider with clients whose holdings include commercial, residential, retail and hospitality buildings.
We are currently seeking a self-organized Salesforce Coordinator to join our Sales Team. The ideal candidate must be dynamic, self-motivated, assertive, goal oriented, and a team player. They must possess a strong, professional work ethic as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working within a dynamic, ever changing and challenging environment. The individual must have strong technical skills to support the daily functions of the sales team.
- Provide support to the sales team, including generating proposals, contracts, sales authorizations and processing cancellations
- Generate work orders upon acceptance of one-time jobs and holiday requests
- Communicate with the accounting department regarding work orders, invoicing and billing issues
- Produce schedules upon acceptance of signed contracts
- Facilitate communication between the sales and operations teams as necessary for scheduling, client complaints, and field supervisor coordination
- Monitor customer compliments, complaints and relevant issues
- Perform data entry tasks including updating and up-keeping client accounts, leases, tenant visits, new tenant forms, building profiles and building takeovers
- Generate and provide Certificate of Insurance and Workers’ Compensation upon client requests
- Manage the tracking of proposals, contracts and reports on a daily basis
- Organize and prepare for weekly Sales Team meetings
- Create monthly expense reports for the Senior Vice President and Director of Business Development
- 2-4 years of experience as a sales support associate, sales coordinator, or administrative assistant
- Proficient in Salesforce Administration
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have ability to multi task, manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Must be organized and detailed oriented
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and WinTeam
Quality Building Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Quality Building Services (QBS) is a client-responsive firm dedicated to providing premium cleaning, maintenance, restoration, security and specialty services throughout the New York Metropolitan area. Each day, QBS ensures over 30 million square feet of Class A Manhattan office space are maintained to exceptional standards. Security services are offered through our sister company, Quality Protection Services.