Quality Bicycle Products is in the business of bikes! From creating a portfolio of our own award-winning brands to distributing the top names and best products in the industry, we’re doing our part to further bike-kind. We understand that it is our employees that make us successful and we do our best to make QBP a fun and rewarding workplace. We offer a casual environment that recognizes high performance and welcomes employees form all background and allows individuals to be themselves.
QBP is looking for Warehouse employees to participate in our Aurora Distribution Center. Our warehouse Employee responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
POSITION: DC Pro
- Receives, scans and separates items from shipments
- Ensures that product being received are not damage
- Stocks the product by ensuring products and quantities are correct in each location
- Assists with warehouse inventory re-stocking and transfers by picking and palletizing orders for shipments
- Replenish items by placing them into the correct location in the warehouse
- Ensure that enough packing material is put into each box or tote to prevent damaged during shipping
- Picks non conveyable items on an order picker
- Loads parcels onto carrier trailers
- Operate power equipment in a safe and efficient manner and its placed in its appropriate spot and end of shift
- Picks batches of orders using electronic computer-based pick lists
- Checks in periodically with leadership
- Assist and completes all cleaning duties at closing or end of shift
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as necessary and as assigned
Skills and Qualification:
- Punctuality and outstanding in areas such as performance, accuracy, and attendance
- Previous warehouse experienced a plus but not necessary
- Forklift experienced a plus but not necessary
- Basic computer skills a plus
- High regard for safety and continuous improvement
- Attention to detail and able to work effectively under pressure and minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills and respond positively to change
- Able to work a flexible rotating schedule (days and evening)
- Able to work overtime and on weekends to fulfill business needs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Physical requirements include standing, twisting, turning, bending, climbing and lifting of at least 70 lbs repeatedly and up to 95 lbs occasionally.
- Ability to work at heights using step tools/ladders or lifts to access areas of the DC warehouse
What we offer:
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, LTD)
- Life insurance
- Paid Time off
- Paid to bike, carpool, bus or motorcycle to work
- Employee discounts on QBP catalog
- Cash incentives for high performers
- Paid lunch break
- Flexible schedule
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.