Inventory Management Specialist
Qualis Corporation is seeking multiple Inventory Management Specialists to support operations in Orlando, FL.
This series includes positions that involve analytical work in managing, regulating, coordinating, or otherwise exercising control over supplies, equipment, or other material. The work includes one or more phases of material management including initial planning, provisioning and requirements determination, acquisition and distribution, accountability, and ultimate issue for consumption, retention, or disposal. The work requires knowledge of acquisition processes, automated records and control systems, material substitution criteria, and storage, issue, and disposal processes.
- Knowledge of automated records and control systems, material substitution criteria, and storage, issue, and disposal processes.
- Knowledge of a wide range of well-established and commonly applied supply principles, concepts, and methodologies pertaining to technical inventory management.
- Ability to analyze requirements and suggest operating procedures and instructions adapted to local conditions.
- Ability to perform analytical assignments involving specific issues associated with inventory management.
- Knowledge and skill in using automated supply databases for inventory management determinations.
Maximum Expected Skill Level. All minimum expected skill levels plus the following:
- Expertise and in-depth knowledge of inventory management and knowledge of a broad range of supply program relationships to analyze independently and resolve difficult inventory management issues problems.
- Ability to manage life cycle supply support programs for projects varying from low to medium complexity.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the policies, procedures and methods governing Government Property management.
Qualis Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse and talented workforce who can contribute to the mission and vision of the Company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we promote a positive work environment, teamwork, professional growth, innovation, community involvement, flexible scheduling and a family-friendly work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify
Qualis CorporationOrlando, FL
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.