The sales representative will focus on identifying and qualifying leads for our performance solutions business. The role is an exciting opportunity for someone to build a new category of business for a 20-year old company, leading change and innovation at the organization. It’s a unique chance to make a huge impact with a great team and trailblazing company.
Compensation includes a competitive base pay paired with uncapped commission, meaning the sky’s the limit for the right individual in this role. This position initially reports to the VP of global business development but will also support our performance consultants and sales consultants.
For 20 years, Qualigence has been dedicated to empowering businesses with superior talent solutions. We’ve now partnered with Predictive Index (PI) to help companies get the most out of their workforce with a top-tier talent optimization package.
With talent optimization, we use best-in-class behavioral analytics to gain a deep understanding of the needs, motivators, and cognitive abilities of our client’s employees. We then train them to leverage that data to make better hires, better management decisions, and communicate more effectively. It’s a scientifically-validated framework for improving employee retention, engagement, and performance for a stronger business. This package is branded in-house as Qualigence Performance Solutions.
● Sell Qualigence International’s suite of assessment & training services by establishing contact and developing and maintaining professional relationships with prospects, while recommending appropriate performance solutions.
● Initially selling Predictive Index assessments, the plan would be eventually discussing our entire suite of Talent Optimization strategies with prospects and clients.
● Communicate with Small to Medium-Sized Companies, along with Fortune 1000 companies across all industries.
● Sell to leaders of Talent Acquisition & Recruiting at VP/Director levels, along with the CHRO and C-Suite.
● Identify the appropriate contacts to call through online and phone research methodologies.
● Be an effective team player in an atmosphere where the overall objective is to meet clients’ business strategy needs.
● Update and maintain CRM (Salesforce & ForceBC) with client contact information and all sales-related activity on a daily basis.
● Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly & annual goals for quality lead generation.
Position Requirements and Competencies
● Progressive experience in sales and/or customer service as a top-performer
● Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows based applications and Salesforce or other CRMs
● Minimum travel involved, meeting clients face to face up to 5% annually.
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
● Training may be provided for those without all necessary experience
● This is a full-time exempt position with hours typically averaging approximately 45+ hours per week
● Advancement opportunities are available for those interested in growing in the field
● Position offers base compensation with additional incentives including uncapped commission
● Paid time off
● Choice of 3 health insurance plans, 2 HMO and 1 PPO
● 401(K) with company match
● Life insurance
● Free in-house gym