Hagerty is an automotive lifestyle brand for people who not only love cars but love driving them. We pride ourselves in offering a progressive work environment along with competitive wages and an impressive benefits package.
To support Hagerty’s success and culture, we provide all employees with the resources to improve job performance, increase employment opportunities and pursue personal development. How do we do that? A program we call Hagerty University. An internal curriculum with over 35 classes that range from Car Care Clinic to Claims Fundamentals.
We want our employees to be happy and healthy, which is where Ironworks comes in. Hagerty’s employee fitness center features top-of-the-line exercise equipment, professionally-trained instructors and can be used in tandem with our employee wellness reimbursement benefit. We also empower employees to serve the community in a way that is important to them by organizing opportunities to get involved and offering sixteen hours of paid time to dedicate to volunteering.
Hagerty is looking for Licensed Sales and Service Agents and will also train and certify those who are not licensed yet, to take our member experience to the next level. Hagerty’s service center plays a vital role in our success as a company. The perfect LSA aspires to be a fantastic advocate for our members, delivers superior service and embraces our purpose and mission to Save Driving.
What You’ll Do
- Promote and sell Hagerty products and services to members and agents
- Be responsible for all sale activities including: initial sales conversation/quote, educating members on policies and new products and advancing the sale to close
- Service existing policies in a professional and timely manner
- Prepare accurate and complete documentation to support client activities
This Might Describe You
- Sales-focused outlook
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative
- Strong sense of urgency
- People person (& passion for helping others)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly (you have a unique ability to think on your feet)
- Frequently collaborates with leaders on strengths and areas of opportunity
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Effective and efficient use of computer applications including MS Office products
- Ability to efficiently deal with a large volume of telephone business while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Full benefits
- Excellent salary