Program Manager Downtown
Qualigence, Inc. Portland, OR
- Posted: 27 days ago
Program Manager needed at Central City Concern (CCC). CCC is a nonprofit that supports the underserved population in Portland OR.
The Program Manager oversees the day to day clinical and administrative operations delivered by CCC Recovery Center. The Program Manager will also have specific program development, process improvement and implementation focus as identified by the Director of Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Services (SUDS). CCCRC offers a variety of outpatient evidence-based substance use disorder treatment services to a diverse community of individuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Clinical Activity and Leadership:
- Coordinate and monitor operation of clinic site; including adequate and appropriate staffing, and ensuring the continuation of clinical services, including access and referrals.
- Utilize performance measures, productivity standards, and financial metrics to ensure program effectiveness.
- Monitor clinic compliance with all CCC policies and procedures, OARS, and contractual requirements. Develop and implement new policies and procedures where indicated.
- Engage in regular “rounds” with staff, to observe, mentor and coach, creating a culture of accountability and fostering continual improvement.
- Oversee chart reviews and signing off on all enrollments, assessments, and discharges.
- Provide and document at least 2 hours of supervision per month for each full time staff supervised. The two hours must include at least one hour of individual face-to-face contact for each person supervised, or a proportional level of supervision for part-time staff providing clinical or other support services to clients
- Act as a backup for administrative and clinical staff and provide direct service when necessary.
- Serve as a leader for all clinical and administrative staff, including availability for brief clinical consultation, provision of clinical teaching, and modeling of exemplary practice and trauma informed care.
- Manage staff in all professional and clinical domains, in accordance with state regulations and standards of practice. Ensure all providers receive appropriate staff development, in-service training and performance review. Oversee recruitment, disciplinary processes, evaluation and retention activities. Ensure adequate staffing and oversight of the on-call pools.
- Assist in oversight of incident reporting/review process and process client grievances.
- Oversee compliance, reporting and deliverables with grants, budgets and contracts and work collaboratively with funders, partners and outside evaluators.
- Review, code, and process all invoices, timesheets, requisitions, and check requests, and forward to CCC Administrative Office in timely manner per Accounting and HR policies.
- Monitor outcomes and expenditures per contract expectations
Assurance of Superior Quality of Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services
- Oversee documentation to ensure that all patients receive appropriate evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment, and that all medical care is appropriately documented in the medical record.
- Participate in setting goals and objectives for clinic site, facilitating the achievement of those goals, evaluating progress, and modifying processes and/or objectives as needed based on objective data.
- Identify, select and oversee implementation of clinical evidence-based practices and “best practices.”
- Review, revise and oversee implementation of program manuals to ensure all individuals served have an understanding of treatment program expectations.
- With the Director of Outpatient SUDS, participate in quality assurance and continuous quality improvement, ensuring clinically relevant and outcomes-based quality of care.
- With the Director of Outpatient SUDS services, Associate Medical Director and SUDS Senior Leadership Team, contribute to strategic planning and systems change.
- With the Director of Outpatient SUDS services, implement new clinical programming in a collaborative, team-based fashion.
BusinessView all jobs at Qualigence, Inc.