Lead Cloud Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My client is not what you would expect as they are unreserved here. That means they seek new and diverse perspectives. They spark conversations and encourage debate. They build opportunity. They pursue careers that are true to themselves. They are looking for people who want to help our country reach its full economic potential. When you join their team of people working together to promote an inclusive economy that works for everyone.
The Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect will use their skills and expertise as a cloud technology champion/evangelist, and influencer to work cross-functionally to develop strategic initiatives, architecture patterns, refine program and product frameworks, and facilitate their divisions strategic priorities as a member of the Strategy and Governance team.
Top Skill Sets:
- Partner with business analysts and engineers to define the technical requirements, principles and models that guide all solution decisions for the cloud ecosystem.
- Work with the Senior leadership within Technology and Business to develop architecture priorities and direction to enable business imperatives.
- Displays strong thought leadership in pursuit of modern architecture principals and technology modernization.
- Prepares and delivers comprehensive communications to convey architectural direction and how it aligns with enterprise strategy.
- Define target state technology architecture and roadmaps. Responsible for analyzing and translating business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions that integrate across applications, systems, and platforms such as AWS and/or Azure to achieve business objectives.
- Analyze client current state, define key outcomes, define/revise IT strategy, design conceptual solutions, plan and execute design and implementation work (with support from technical specialists), while accounting for time, cost, and quality targets.
- Define models, including solution patterns, to guide solution decisions. Ensure alignment of solutions with Enterprise Architecture principles and guidelines.
- Align FRB SF-ITS architecture strategy with System and National IT enterprise strategy and plans for our sift from on prem to cloud solutions.
- Research new and emerging technologies, processes, methodologies, and practices
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Typically, has over 10 years of experience with all aspects of cloud design, development, and implementation.
- Requires strong knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture, business reengineering principles and processes, and cloud financial models.
- Broad design expertise across VPC design, IAM definition, OS tuning/configuration, Kubernetes, database tuning/configuration, DevOps toolchains, provisioning automation, service management, operations, and security.
- Knowledgeable of DevOps and CI/CD automation tools such as Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, and cloud native scripting such as CloudFormation and ARM templates.
- Deep understanding of AWS and/or Azure design best practices.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder with intent to become a U.S. Citizen
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Qualigence, Inc.