Senior Accountant (KB6942624)
Qualified Staffing Bloomfield Township, MI
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a well-established property management enterprise and they are seeking a Senior Accountant!
- Maintain proper record of depreciation and amortization of fixed assets
- Prepare monthly financial statements (including variance analysis) for assigned properties/entities
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of monthly account reconciliations for assigned properties/entities; including analyzing and reconciling all balance sheet accounts
- Record journal entries and cash receipts
- Review vendor invoice coding on a weekly basis for processing by on-site and accounts payable team members
- Track, monitor, and initiate tax payments (Real Property Tax, local taxes, PPT, Tourist Tax, etc.)
- Track, monitor, and initiate insurance payments (Property, GL, Worker’s Comp, etc.)
- Balance inter-company transactions
- Prepare annual budgets and monitor budget to actual results
- Prepare monthly reports for site level analysis
- Work closely with the CFO, Controller, Property Managers and other team members to assist in ad hoc projects
- Work closely with outside CPA firm for preparation of annual tax returns, applicable audits and technical accounting issues
- Review and interpret complex documents (including loans, agreements, etc.) to ensure compliance and provide support to upper management
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Solid understanding of all facets of accounting and bookkeeping, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and organized
- Adaptable and reliable, with ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel
With over 30 offices in ten different states, we are looking for great candidates to add to our growing team.
Qualified StaffingWhy Work Here?
We work for the best companies - so can you!
Qualified Staffing was established in 1988 and is one of the leading employment firms specializing in education, industrial, and clerical staffing. With over 30 offices in ten different states, we are looking for great candidates to add to our growing team.
AddressBloomfield Township, MI
Finance and Insurance