Is it time to take your career to the next level? Do you have sales & customer service experience? I have an exciting opportunity for the right person. Our client is looking to hire a Sales Representative for a direct hire position.
**ESSENTIAL DUTIES & REPONSIBILITIES:
• Understand and comply with procedures for applicable Quality System requirements.
• Authority to stop production to avoid non-conformances
The following responsibilities pertain to inventory control:
• Conduct the job status report
• Confirm that we have all materials to release jobs
• Print jobs and verify that specs match before distributing them
• Update production with daily JIT schedules and provide jobs if needed
The following responsibilities pertain to parts that are added to contract without Feasibility:
• Notify Focus Factory Team of new part numbers as needed
• Set up original part numbers in data base. (All fields verified)
• Set up Bill of material for all manufactured parts
• Ensure product groups, product classes and operations (equivalent to syteline workcenters) are entered correctly, based on product, location of production or equipment.
The following responsibilities pertain to incorrect or changed packaging specifications:
• Submit material disposition requests as received from inventory control on all items that are excess due to spec changes or material requirement changes.
• Review inbound EDI PO Errors and correct as needed
• Update reports to customer(s)
• Close constant contact with Customers, Sales Reps and Vendors regarding all new projects
• Logging and filing of quote jackets, and certain customer files kept in Sales Support Office
• Completion of part set up when contracts are received and approved
• Follow Quality System rules and regulations when performing any and all duties
• Enters customer orders based on purchase orders, purchase agreements and/or releases provided by customers
• Insures that orders have necessary lead-time for procurement and production.
• Insures valid due dates/ship dates are updated as needed based on customer requirements.
• Could include other duties not specified above
• Above listed duties could be divided among two or more personnel, to be cross-trained/instructed in all duties within one year of hire date, to be able to fill in as needed
• Monitors and maintains housekeeping of the respective area allocated to the focus factory team
• Works closely with the Inventory Control, Quality, Procurement, and Production Supervisor of designated focus factory to ensure that product flow remains consistent, efficient, and timely while maintaining a high level of quality.
• In conjunction with other team members review and agree upon the volume, initial order quantity, planning for POS, labor, launch date, and order min/max for APQP process consideration,
• Ensures that parts on contract and new parts added to contract have been assigned a day of the week for delivery and the proper dock assignment.