- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager needed for our client in Wixom. DIRECT HIRE!!
- Contract Administration - understanding of customer purchase orders, reviewing customer specifications and acknowledging orders from customers as they relate to heat treatment equipment.
- Budget Control - understanding the project budget by cost analysis for materials and manpower, curtailing any overruns of the accepted budget, updating the budget for any contractual modifications, and reporting negative deviations, including principle causes and recommendations for corrections.
- Project Scheduling - creating schedules inclusive of engineering, materials procurement, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning for custom industrial equipment.
- Implementing the Project - attending internal meetings, convening customer meetings, taking and writing meeting minutes for distribution, reviewing engineering drawings and manufacturing progress, and obtaining customer acceptance for shipment and sign off.
- Reporting to Management - generating a closing report of each project and providing continuous updates to management on each project.
Project managers are responsible for writing any scope of work documents for subcontract manufacturing.
- Each Project Manager is typically responsible for multiple projects ranging in scope and product type with varying durations. Typically staggered schedules. Assignments are made at the discretion of the Manager of Projects.
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- 2 Year Associates Degree in an accredited institution that satisfies the intellectual requirements of communication, financial budget control, and capital equipment manufacturing.
- 5 years of experience involving project management of similar capital equipment sales. The experiences must demonstration the ability to control projects ranging from $100K to $5M. The definition of control is measured by evaluating budget, schedule, and communication skills.
- Must have experience with MS Office including MS Project.
- Position requires some travel to customer facilities, both nationally and internationally, Ability to obtain passport is required and the ability to travel worldwide.
Qualified StaffingWhy Work Here?
We work for the best companies - so can you!