Qualified Staffing Saginaw, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Manage 25-35 projects in various stages.
- Mentoring and Training of peers and new project managers
- Setting annual goals that align with the corporate strategy and achieving them.
- Lead internal projects for increased efficiency, process control, cost reduction, quality etc., as assigned or approved
- .Provide technical support to the entire Sales organization, including representatives and consultants as well as current and potential customers.
- Working with the mechanical engineers on modifications of equipment due to site constraints or new site developments.
- Contract reviews and negotiation are critical in this position.
- Provide after-sale support to existing customers, representatives, and domestic sales as required. 9.Direct, coordinate, and exercise functional authority for the planning, organization, control, integration, execution, and completion of projects and orders. This is to include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinate schedule for resolution of engineering design issues and test problems.
- Evaluate and approve design changes, specifications, and all documentation releases
- Prepare product budget and control expenses to remain within established budget and manage collection of payments. Accountable for the total cost of project and reporting out at close out meetings.
- Provide in-progress and completed project reports.
- High School Diploma required.
- Preferred: College Education; bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or related fields; equivalent life experience
- Required: 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Required: Understand contract language and know how to manage terms and conditions.
- Required: Understanding of mechanical blueprints and concepts.
- Required: Computer Proficiency: 5 years proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPointe.
- Strongly Preferred: Construction/Manufacturing background or demonstrated ability to adapt experience to this environment
- Strongly Preferred: Worked on International projects.
- Preferred: Technical knowledge of water and wastewater utility design and/or storm water/drainage/flood control design.
- Strongly Preferred: Bilingual skills, able to speak Spanish.
ConstructionView all jobs at Qualified Staffing