ASSEMBLY PROCESS TECHNICIAN
Raise- 47,528 after 6 Months
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Complete secondary school
· Min. 2 year manufacturing experience
· Fanuc Robot programming
· Understanding of PLC and HMI’s
· Mechanical Experience (preferred)
· Electrical experience (preferred)
· Basic understanding of mechanical & electrical diagrams
· Basic computer skills with programs (Excel and PowerPoint)
· Responsible for the daily activities of the technical aspects of the processes to ensure that a controlled process is being run and that overall safety practices are being followed.
· Communicate with prior shift Process Technician to understand all process related issues.
· Utilize communication log books for the purpose of shift to shift communication updates.
· Ensure that proper start-up, shut-down, and troubleshooting procedures are being followed
· Support Continuous Improvement by suggesting longer term processing solutions that will reduce costs by way of improved scrap rates and optimized efficiency
· Ensure all processes are running to baseline and that any changes are properly evaluated and documented with the appropriate change form.
· Interact with Quality Group, as necessary, to understand the acceptable level of part quality
· Assist Engineering Group to develop baseline programs
· Assist Engineering Group with trials and improvement opportunities
· Complete understanding of all change over activity within assigned cells including tooling, welders, adhesives, etc.
· Monitor tool cleanliness and ensure tool cleaning is conducted as required
· Assist in required Preventative Maintenance related to assigned cells
· Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
· Ensure compliance to all Health & Safety legislation and Environmental laws where applicable
· Willingness/ability to provide coverage on off-shifts for emergency or planned time off as required
· Fill-in as Supervisor upon the Supervisors absence
· Perform or assist with Blackhawk system usage within assigned cells/area
· Perform or assist with usage of assembly gauges within your assigned cells/area
· Perform any reasonable request by management
· Aptitude for mechanical and electrical equipment
· Ability to learn the fundamentals of process control and understand the importance of consistent application
· Strength and ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
· Strong knowledge of industrial processes and machinery
· Ability to learn and comprehend computer language
· Self-motivated, ability to take initiative and follow through to job completion
· Ability to communicate technically with various departments
· Work flexible hours
· Must have your own tools or willing to purchase tools to perform given tasks
· Experience with Fanuc robots (preferred)
· Proven track record of performance and attendance in current role
HEALTH/SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Properly wear and take care of all required personal protective equipment (PPE) for their respective job
· Follow all required health/safety and environmental rules for your respective job or general facility rules
· Report any unsafe conditions immediately to your supervisor
· Report injuries, accident, incidents, near misses or property/equipment damage to your supervisor immediately
· Understanding of (lockout tagout)
· Will not remove or make ineffective any protective device on any piece of equipment that they are or another associate is operating
· Will not operate any machine or piece of equipment or process that they have not been trained in
· Will not operate any machine or piece of equipment in a manner that may endanger themselves or other associates
· Report any spills or compressed air leaks to my supervisor immediately.
· Make sure waste material or workplace containers are properly closed, sealed and labeled.
Normal amount of sitting and standing; Ability to move around an office environment and on the production floor; Ability to work at a computer workstation; Ability to bend, twist, lift, reach. Required to carry out job duties and responsibilities in a work environment that may include, but is not limited to, varying levels of noise and/or temperature. Ability to lift max. 50lbs periodically.
With over 30 offices in ten different states, we are looking for great candidates to add to our growing team.
Why Work Here?Qualified Staffing was established in 1988 and is one of the leading employment firms specializing in education, industrial, and clerical staffing. With over 30 offices in ten different states, we are looking for great candidates to add to our growing team.
We work for the best companies - so can you!