Direct Hire! Relocation is provided!
This position is responsible for ensuring that primary responsibilities are delivered in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures, Joint Commission standards, Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA), HCBS guidelines and the contractual requirements of Community Mental Health Agencies and other regulatory bodies. As the Director of Training and Development, you are to be aligned with goals and mission of the organization and to perform in accordance with our “I care” core values of the organization – Integrity, Compassion, Advocacy, Respect and Excellence.
The Director of Training is responsible for improving the quality of work and productivity of the organization's employees. This position assesses property-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for all employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance. This position also monitors all industry training regulations and ensures 100% organizational compliance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessments for all positions.
- Design overall talent strategy and programs necessary to ensure talent are effectively on-boarded, developed, and deployed to drive and support the business.
- Consults with customer managers and supervisors to assess training needs and support their development.
- Proposes training and development programs and objectives including Learned Management Systems (LMS) and other platforms to enhance the learning experience.
- Ensure all corporate trainers are trained and they can effectively develop, implement, and deliver our training programs consistently for individuals within customer.
- Documents procedures and create training processes and procedures for customer employees.
- Develops and maintains continual education support materials to be used for reference once training has been completed.
- Continually evaluates training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches’ corporate training staff and any others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR and Recruiting staff.
- Ensures follow up interviews with all new staff for analysis of training efforts and recommends any necessary improvements to new hire orientation/training.
- Maintains corporate training calendar for operations review.
- Creates and monitors training plans for new employees.
- Provides training report and throughput data on a weekly basis to the leadership team.
- Solid Understanding of Customer values and all operations.
- Solid Understanding of the roles and responsibilities of all Staff.
- Ability to analysis necessary skill sets and research training availability for all positions
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Some HR expertise
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management
- Solid written and verbal skills
Required Education and Experience
- Masters’ degree in relevant field or job related equivalent.
- Five years of experience training and leadership experience.
- Highly organized and motivated for the position demands.
- Knowledge of JCAHO & licensing standards audits.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English required
- Experience in designing and overseeing training for a large multi-location facility
- Relocation is provided
With over 30 offices in ten different states, we are looking for great candidates to add to our growing team.
Why Work Here?Qualified Staffing was established in 1988 and is one of the leading employment firms specializing in education, industrial, and clerical staffing. With over 30 offices in ten different states, we are looking for great candidates to add to our growing team.
We work for the best companies - so can you!