- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a degree in Accounting or Finance and looking for an opportunity to utilize your skills in a manufacturing environment? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
The controller will oversee all financial, accounting, IT and HR activities. The responsibilities include budget management, financial analysis, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial reporting, cash management and risk management. The key areas of IT management include budgeting, assisting to develop a 3-5 year plan, improving processes and reviewing systems to maintain efficiencies. The key areas of HR include payroll, policy and procedure compliance.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition.
- Manage HR and IT teams.
- Participate in business strategy as a member of the corporate management team.
- Oversee technology needs and planning for the company.
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable.
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed.
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis.
- Lead preparation of the annual budget by collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data.
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Prepare timely and complete financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Prepare for and participate in financial and quality audits.
- Manage accounting, HR, and IT staff through coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and plans.
- Review future staffing to sustain growth and provide recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 10 of years of relevant experience in accounting; IT experience preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (Required).
- Strong background with cost accounting and tax accounting.
- Outstanding oral & written communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent PC Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Up-to-date knowledge of GAAP principles.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
For more information, you can call or text 919-556-1201.
Walk-ins are always welcome!
934 Durham Rd., Ste E
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Qualified Staffing
Get fresh Utility Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.