Are you a leader? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? We are looking for you!
Call Center near the Cumberland Mall has is looking for a Bilingual Call Center Team Leader to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop positive working relationship with Clients and Customers and serve as a resource in the training and implementing of new products and services.
- Update training manual to reflect current implementation practices.
- Participate in on-site training.
- Resolve technical and operational issues independently by establishing a working relationship with the IT and Client Support Departments.
- Handle Customer Service and Level II Supervisor calls.
- Complete time sensitive special projects as needed.
- Ensure that all Customer related documentation is saved appropriately.
- Reinforce training for new products and services with the CSR.
- Monitor CSR calls and provide constructive criticism and coaching to ensure that the CSR does not repeat the same errors.
- Manage and maintain the Customer Service email account and Escalation account; all inquiries received must be properly saved and responded to before the end of the business day.
- Manage correspondence sent by mail, email or fax to cardholders.
- Gather call log reports on an as needed basis to ensure adequate staffing.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work independently and handle escalated situations and resolving customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Active listening and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment is a must.
- Ability to solve problems and properly execute company/client policies while creating a positive customer experience is also required.
- Available to work between 40-55 hours per week. / First or second shift.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a MUST!
- Must be able to pass a drug test and an extensive background check.
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5 PM with rotating weekends