BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST (FINANCE & OPERATIONS)
Qualified Staffing Saginaw, MI
- Expired: 25 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position will support Dynamics365 Finance & Operations for two U.S. locations - client is industry leaders in the manufacturing for the aerospace, industrial, energy and defense sectors. This new role will be responsible for identifying detailed business requirements, managing projects/priorities, supporting Dynamics365 operations and delivering ongoing solutions. Our client has significant opportunities to further evaluate their business processes and find additional ways to automate, integrate, and optimize their ERP solution to create efficiencies, improve management visibility, enrich customer information, and improve data quality throughout the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Support and Administration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations for US Operations
· Working directly with D365 experts within the company, as well as Microsoft Support teams to deliver D365 services consistent with corporate direction
· Working closely with onsite consultants
· Providing continuous uptime of ERP systems for US Operations
· Planning, designing and executing approved configuration changes
· Maintaining D365 Improvements roadmap and delivering new features, as well as integrated solutions
· Maintaining D365 standard systems function with minimal to no customizations
· Participation in ongoing D365 ERP Steering Committee meetings
· Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP applications to meet the customer’s needs and data requirements.
· Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full on to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
· Provides expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard application functionality.
· Demonstrates experience in the use of agile frameworks and the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology.
· Documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
· Facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design documents that will drive the development process (if modifications / customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
· Conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
· Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications, primarily within Discrete Manufacturing, Aerospace and Defense industries.
· Develop and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
· At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX) Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 2 years of experience in Discrete Manufacturing preferred
· At least 3 years of experience performing in a Business Analyst capacity and mapping business processes
· Knowledge and experience with user roles and Security in AX/D365
· Familiarity or experience with custom forms and Business Document Management in AX/D365
· Familiarity or experience with PowerBI and AX/D365 Reports
· Experience in setup and maintenance of workflow design & configuration in Dynamics AX/365.
· Microsoft AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 'Finance and Operations' certifications a plus
· Experience with D365F&O-related technologies including Flow and Power Apps
· Knowledge of D365 Administration, including data migration, production updates, technical/backend administration. (THIS BULLET WASN’T ON THE SR ROLE)
· SharePoint site and list support
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and keen attention to detail is extremely important.
· Must be able to make presentations at meetings and train system users at all levels within the organization.
· Must be organized with the ability to multi-task and set priorities. Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
ITAR-Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
· Ability for occasional travel.
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field
· Minimum of 5 years IT experience as a senior level business systems analyst.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience developing and writing scenarios for work process flows
· Minimum of 3 years of experience developing, coordinating and delivering training to large end user base, including experience with Task Recorder.
· 2+ years' experience with ERP product implementation and/or support. Preferably in one or more of the following areas: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Procurement, Master Planning, Project Management and/or System Administration.
· At least five years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience with modeling business process and translating requirements into a business application (Lifecycle Services, Business Process Modeler and Microsoft DevOps)
· Experience with D365 data migration, configurations, system updates, batch jobs, LCS, PowerApp, PowerBI, DEV/PROD/TEST environment support, package deployments.
· Experience with SharePoint administration and support a bonus
BusinessView all jobs at Qualified Staffing