We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team making sponges! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Follow safety and housekeeping procedures.
- Ensure all plant policies, safety procedures and environmental regulations are upheld.
- Monitor quality to the highest degree during production and final inspection.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion while monitoring quality standards.
- Load and unload equipment and materials.
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency.
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant.
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures.
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
With over 30 offices in ten different states, we are looking for great candidates to add to our growing team.