Clean Room Operator
• Perform manufacturing processes in clean room
• Operate production equipment
• Perform production operations according to Batch Records and “SOP’s”
• Maintain order and cleanliness in production and utility areas
• Report to the manager of pharmaceutical production
• Maintain proper documentation of batch records, production logs, etc.
• Read write, dress, speak and act in a professional manner
• Ability to move about and work in a clean room environment with limited space
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and write, dress, speak and act in professional manner
• Strong English language comprehension
• • Experience in manufacturing is preferred
• Ability to bend, stoop, and dress in sterilized gowning to include booties, hair covering, and mask on occasion
SCHEDULE Monday – Friday, 7am – 3:30pm
PAY RATE $16-18/hour
FREE PARKING/WHERE TO PARK Free parking onsite
With over 30 offices in ten different states, we are looking for great candidates to add to our growing team.
Qualified Staffing - Charlottesville
Why Work Here?Qualified Staffing was established in 1988 and is one of the leading employment firms specializing in education, industrial, and clerical staffing. With over 30 offices in ten different states, we are looking for great candidates to add to our growing team.
We work for the best companies, so can you!