Opportunity Creator (Sales Development Rep)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As our first US-based SDR, you will:
- Identify key accounts, research, and reach out to HR, Talent Acquisition, and Recruiting leaders within those accounts.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with high attention to detail
- Unlock opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing-generated leads
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to develop account intelligence
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
Why it's the perfect time to join
- We're 17 people. There's a lot of room to contribute and grow an enduring SaaS company. You will have unquestionably made it happen.
- We have strong product-market Fit. We have strong daily active users and deep usage. Talent leaders and recruiters are using Qualifi every day and thousands of candidates get interviewed through Qualifi on a daily basis. The work you'll do will have a direct impact on some of the top companies in the world — as well as recruiters who depend on us to hire the best talent faster.
- Build it, nail it, scale it. We're between the ‘build it’ and 'nail it' stages. If you like helping turn dirt paths into smooth roads, now is the perfect time to join. We're experiencing growth and are running fast towards aggressive — and achievable — milestones.
- We have tens of thousands of candidates using Qualifi and customers that include some of the biggest organizations in the U.S., including Reid Health, Trinity Health, and First Advantage. These recruiters, talent acquisition, and HR leaders are a true community and we're all together shaping the future of the hiring experience. We have an NRR of +106% and we're just getting started.
- Our funnel is large and growing fast. This is important, as you'll have nearly instant feedback on the features you'll be building or the growth experiments you'll be running.
- We're backed by the best funds in the game and a world-class group of founders, operators, and angels. (Seed not yet announced , but we will share more when we meet.)
- We’re proud to be backed and part of the Techstars Anywhere Class of 2021 – who backed some of the biggest startups in the world, such as Digital Ocean, SendGrid, ClassPass, and DataRobot.
What we're like
- We’re unified and selfless. We operate as a unified front and aim to build a family-like trust through consistency over time. In humility, we put others before ourselves. We leave our egos at the door and generously serve. Our focus, skills, and abilities go towards making other people better – not glorifying ourselves.
- We’re an employees-first company. We default to prioritizing and trusting the people we work with day in and day out. Our customers allow us to exist, but our employees enable us to serve them successfully. Happy Employees = Happy Customers.
- Diversity is our Advantage. We believe in diversity for diversity’s sake and also for the innovative power it brings to a group. It makes work fun and dynamic, and also helps us create the best products and services.
Our working cadence & benefits
- Async Communication – We rely on async communication to avoid un-needed meetings, and respect each other's work hours. And we'd never send you a calendar invite before making sure you're free.
- Weekends – are sacred.
- Unlimited & Required PTO – Take time when you need it, but we STRONGLY encourage you to take at least 2 weeks throughout the year.
- Equity - When we win as a team, you should win, too.
- Flexibility - work remotely with the trust that you can do your work on time.
- Work From Home Stipend - We do our best work when we're comfortable and have all the tools to work efficiently. We make sure each team member gets a $750-WFH stipend to set you up for success.
- Parental Leave – because time with your new baby is important.
- Professional Development - We all learn together from the best network of advisors and mentors + we provide a stipend for independent learning and education.
- Health Insurance – Medical, vision, dental, and life plans available.
- Disability Insurance – Short-term and long-term coverage.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Qualifi
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
A huge plus to have:
- 1+ years of sales development, telemarketing, or inside sales
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, LeadIQ, ZoomInfo & HubSpot.
- Positive and optimistic personality - you help others see the positive in any situation.
Our mission: Take burdens from talent leaders, free them up, and equip them so they can take care of their people.
QualifiWhy Work Here?
Qualifi was started by a group of diverse founders with a passion for people. We're excited to grow our team and help more people!
Qualifi, a Techstars portfolio company, is a venture-backed SaaS platform that powers the fastest phone interview experience in the world. Why? Recruiting is tough...especially right now. The best candidates are off the market in 10 days while typical phone interviews have been shown to add 6-8 days to an already long hiring process. We’re here to solve that. Our mission: Take burdens from talent leaders, free them up, and equip them so they can take care of their people.
12660 Castle Pine Dr.Indianapolis, IN