What we Offer
· All team members can further their education with our free education programs and even earn a college degree through Qualfon University.
· A culture where we have fun, work hard, and lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live by the Qualfon Mission & Values.
· $14.50 an hour, 401k with employer match, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Someone who ultimately serves as a treasure map to the finest things affluence and luxury have to offer. Our specialists know where the hidden jewels are and how to deliver them with flawless style. In this position you will need to be able to provide your customers with a wealth of information regarding their travel destinations or purchasing needs. Part of your role is to help create meaningful, lasting memories. Whether it is finding an extravagant restaurant for dinner, a thoughtful gift, or setting up the perfect trip from start to finish, our specialists are willing and excited to assist customers with anything they may ask for. Our specialists are experts not only in recommending excellent ideas for vacations but are able to expertly execute how to make things happen – setting up reservations, finding entertainment tickets, or delivering just the right flowers.
For example, a specialist would thoroughly utilize all of their secret sources to find an original 1985 Montreaux Jazz Festival poster for you to present as an anniversary present to your wife, reminding her of the first time you both saw Stevie Ray Vaughn and you proposed during “Pride and Joy”, and will do so with passion and excitement.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Internet resourcefulness; Ability to research and quickly become an expert in a variety of subjects.
· Intermediate skill level with MS Word, MS Publisher, or other deskside publishing applications
· Six months or more related customer service or administrative professional experience
· Ability to type 35 WPM
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
· Ability to deliver on all customer requests with a friendly and professional demeanor.
· Interest in the travel, dining, and entertainment industry.
· Booking domestic (North American) travel
· Domestic and international geography knowledge
Setting up entertainment experiences or activitie