Remote Licensed Property and Casualty Sales Agent
Qualfon Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dialog Direct, a Qualfon Company, is looking for Remote Property & Casualty (P&C) Licensed Insurance Agents. The agent will use their in-depth knowledge of risks and available insurance products to market suitable insurance policies to meet the needs of residential customers and agencies. Our client is the world's leading insurance organization, serving more than 90 million customers in over 100 countries and jurisdictions. They are leading providers in property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance, and other financial services.
Benefits of this position:
- Competitive bonus, no charge backs
- Annual salary plus bonus, permanent, full-time position
- No prospecting or lead generation expense
- Inbound sales and service
- Extensive training, mentoring and support from client
- Personal lines Sales and Service to high net worth market segment for a captive carrier
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with both consumers and with a wholesale Insurance broker network
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) to explain policy features and benefits
- In-depth review of high net worth customer assets to assess their insurance needs and risk profile
- Utilize a consultative approach throughout the sales and service lifecycle focusing on solutions
- Develop sales proposals utilizing proprietary quoting platform and tracking of interactions through a customer relationship management (CRM) platform
- Amend existing policies
- Provide clear and effective communication with internal teams, underwriting, and key stakeholders (by phone and email)
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years of successful property and casualty insurance sales and client care expertise.
- Experience with high net worth customers
- Multiline insurance brokerage experience highly desirable, but not required
- Use multiple computer programs including Internal CRM, MSOffice and carrier quoting tools
- Active Property and Casualty license required
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of underwriting, claims
Ability to demonstrate positive attitude, energetic personality and professionalism through verbal and written communications.
•Further your education and earn a college degree through our Qualfon University scholarship program
•FREE access to personal and professional support through the Qualfon non-denominational chaplaincy program
•Medical, dental benefits, vision and life & accident insurance for full-time employees
•Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives
•Paid time off
•We lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live the Qualfon mission Value
•Qualfon is dedicated to ensuring all team members have Fun@Work!
Qualfon's employee retention is often two times the industry average, which provides our clients more value with better quality at a lower price. The secret to our highly tenured and engaged workforce is simple: It's about people. We focus on what matters to our people, and that is their work life, plus their family, friends, community, spirituality, and health. We invest in the well-being of our people and, in return, they take better care of customers, clients, and our communities. With our mission to Be the Best BPO and Make People's Lives Better, Qualfon is consistently a top-ranking provider for clients and has helped many companies win coveted customer service awards.
QualfonWhy Work Here?
Opportunities for career advancement!
Dialog Direct, a Qualfon company, is on a mission to help as many individuals as possible pursue their total vocation, create an ever-growing number of career development opportunities, and be the partner of choice for all our clients.
4301 Cambridge RoadFort Worth, TX
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Qualfon