● Act as first point of contact for telephone calls, virtual chat, email and social media inquiries providing quality service and support in a variety of areas including: product & services information, taking orders with a secured form of payment information, solving inquiries about customer’s accounts, orders, obtaining details of the complaints & system troubleshooting
● Via Chat, Beauty Associates provide customer service assistance to our online website visitors. Customers will prompt a chat interaction through our website and our Chat Team can help the customer with any inquiries at that time. Chat Beauty Associates are expected to answer all prompted chats regarding any inquires and utilize Shiseido policies and procedures when crafting our responses.
● Via Email, Beauty Associates will provide customer service assistance by answering and sending emails to bareMinerals customers. Email Beauty Associates are expected to answer any customer inquiry that is received through our email platform and provide the same great level of customer service we expect for our other lines of business. Email Beauty Associates are also expected to follow all bareMinerals policies and procedures when crafting our responses.
● Via Social Media, agents will provide general customer service assistance and will be a positive face of Bare Minerals in the social media world. Social Media agents will utilize different Social Media platforms for this position, such as Facebook, Twitter, and more. Social Media agents will be expected to answer all customer inquiries within these platforms and follow Bare Minerals processes and procedures to craft our responses.
● Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals
● Ensure service of the highest quality is provided to customers through effective resolution of queries
● Ensuring all duties are carried out in accordance with company and client requirements
● Communicating product knowledge to clients as appropriate and recommending product usage Tips/Tricks
● Recommend Products
● Up-sell products when appropriate
● Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
● Track complaint resolutions
● Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including policies, upgrades, and customer care issues
● Demonstrate the ability to create, add, edit and troubleshoot within the client system
● Beauty experience – at least 90 days out of Training/Jumpstart
● Familiarity with Beauty Policies, Procedures, Services, and Products
● Polished command of proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure to be able to communicate professionally
● Critical Thinking skills to determine the tone of written communication and discern proper response timing
● Enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive personality
● The ability to multitask, analyze verbiage, work with a team, be solution minded, and handle confidential information appropriately.
● HS diploma or equivalent required
● Top-notch customer service skills
● SalesForce ServiceCloud experience highly preferred
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and strong prioritization skills
● Friendly and polite with experience in dealing with internal and external customers
● Customer focused
● Flexible and adaptable based on the business needs with a positive attitude
● Team Player
● Maintain regular and reliable attendance