We are seeking a Customer Service to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualfon's employee retention is often two times the industry average, which provides our clients more value with better quality at a lower price. The secret to our highly tenured and engaged workforce is simple: It's about people. We focus on what matters to our people, and that is their work life, plus their family, friends, community, spirituality, and health. We invest in the well-being of our people and, in return, they take better care of customers, clients, and our communities. With our mission to Be the Best BPO and Make People's Lives Better, Qualfon is consistently a top-ranking provider for clients and has helped many companies win coveted customer service awards.