Customer Service and Sales Representative - Work from Home
Qualfon Idaho Falls, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tired of exhausting 'on your feet' jobs? Break into a more professional office environment! We will train you with everything you need to know to grow your sales skills and take advantage of the many monetary incentives we offer!
Do you want to learn, achieve and enhance customer service and sales skills?
Are you a hardworking, motivated, dedicated individual with a positive attitude?
Are you a people person who loves to talk and help others choose the best fit to enhance their daily life?
If so, we want to train you to become the best sales and customer service professional you can be!
We are an inbound sales and customer service call center - That means that customers are calling you for help! Selling means simply answering calls and helping the customer to decide what products and services they need!
You will be supporting top notch world companies by helping their customers find the best fit for their situation!
Contact us to see if you qualify for an interview!
Qualfon is a great place to work, grow and develop your career! We have 100’s of success stories to prove it!
What you will do:
· Be highly driven to reach the many incentives and cash commission bonuses we offer
· Be energized and thrive in a fast paced, high energy, and fun environment
· Answer inbound phone calls, listen, and identify a customer’s need
· Care for your customers, by servicing existing accounts, finding out additional needs, and placing orders for any desired services or products
· Maintain composure in escalated situations and resolve with proper techniques
What is required of you:
Must live in State of Idaho
· Reliability in attendance, those who ‘Show up, Go up’!
· Ready to be challenged by goals and a high standard of professionalism
· Have a mindset of growth and prosperity by being excited to learning new things!
· Work schedule flexibility; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and premier events for customers
· Familiarity with customer service techniques and operating a computer
· Eighteen (18) years of age or older on or before hire date
· Motivated to advance into higher roles in the company with more responsibility
Job Type: Full-time
Text Apply: Text "Stairway" to 97211
QUALFON is an equal opportunity employer. QUALFON provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), marital status, ancestry, status as a covered veteran, uniformed servicemember status and any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Qualfon's employee retention is often two times the industry average, which provides our clients more value with better quality at a lower price. The secret to our highly tenured and engaged workforce is simple: It's about people. We focus on what matters to our people, and that is their work life, plus their family, friends, community, spirituality, and health. We invest in the well-being of our people and, in return, they take better care of customers, clients, and our communities. With our mission to Be the Best BPO and Make People's Lives Better, Qualfon is consistently a top-ranking provider for clients and has helped many companies win coveted customer service awards.
QualfonWhy Work Here?
Lots of opportunities for growth & career advancement!!!
Qualfon is on a mission! Qualfon’s mission is to help as many individuals as possible pursue their total vocation, create and an ever-growing number of career development opportunities, and be the partner of choice for all our clients. · Further your education and earn a college degree through our Qualfon University scholarship program · FREE access to personal and professional support through the Qualfon Care Coaches’ program · Medical, dental benefits, vision and life & accident insurance for full-time employees · Competitive wages · Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives · Paid time off · We lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live the Qualfon Mission & Values · Qualfon is dedicated to ensuring all team members have Fun@Work!
1201 W. Ironwood Dr. Coeur d’AleneIdaho Falls, ID
BusinessView all jobs at Qualfon