Do you love skin care, beauty products, and/or fashion? Love helping others feel and look their best? Passionate about helping others? Would LOVE discounts and incredible deals on TOP Famous names of makeup and beauty products? We want you to be a Beauty Advisor for our high performing team!
What Skills you will need:
- Familiarity with Beauty Procedures, Services, and Products
- 9-12 months of focused Customer Service experience
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and solution-oriented personality
- The ability to multitask, and have attention to detail
- Analyze verbiage, be solution minded, and handle confidential information appropriately.
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Well honed interpersonal communication skills to be able to ‘read’ people and determine conversation tone and proper response timing
- Polished communicator: fantastic and enthusiastic diction, grammar, & spelling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and strong prioritization skills
- Friendly, polite, and positive customer service skills
- Team Player
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
What you will be doing:
- Answering inbound phone calls regarding a customer’s account
- Utilizing digital skills to provide superior customer service and communication through Chat and Email platflorms
- Building customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust.
- Operating accurately & efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Creatively and analytically solving problem and providing superior customer service
- Provide world class customer service throughout entirety of customer communication contact
What we offer:
- All team members can further their education and earn a college degree through Qualfon University scholarship program
- We lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live the Qualfon Mission & Values
- Team members have FREE access to personal and professional support through the Qualfon non-denominational chaplaincy program
- Medical, dental benefits, 401k, vision and life & accident insurance for full time employees
- Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives
- Planned Time Off pay
- Qualfon is dedicated to ensuring all team members have Fun@Work!
Equipment REQUIRED to be eligible for hire:
- TEMPORARY virtual work
- MUST live local to Fort Collins, CO
- Quiet designated workspace
- Internet speed 10 MBPS download and 2.0 MBPS upload (Ethernet cable connection a REQUIREMENT)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Qualfon's employee retention is often two times the industry average, which provides our clients more value with better quality at a lower price. The secret to our highly tenured and engaged workforce is simple: It's about people. We focus on what matters to our people, and that is their work life, plus their family, friends, community, spirituality, and health. We invest in the well-being of our people and, in return, they take better care of customers, clients, and our communities. With our mission to Be the Best BPO and Make People's Lives Better, Qualfon is consistently a top-ranking provider for clients and has helped many companies win coveted customer service awards.