Laid off due to COVID? We have an amazing opportunity for you use this time at home to advance your career and train to become a Licensed Health Insurance Agent.
We will provide you with the training material for you to study learn at your own pace. Once you’re ready, you’ll take the License exam and become a Licensed Health Insurance Agent! All at no cost to you! At that point, we’ll offer you a position to start with us in July or August and work through the beginning of December! The position will be pay between $17/hr plus lucrative sales incentives!
If this sounds like the perfect way for you to fast track your career in 2020, please apply today.
It is a first-come, first-serve opportunity so we are asking for early registration now, you will need to be able to commit to 2 weeks of training we will have classes available in May & June, perfect attendance in these classes is required to qualify to sit for the state health insurance exam, once you have your license we will schedule you for an interview to ensure you are selected for the right position here at Qualfon
Here is a look at the job requirements for a career as a Licensed Health Insurance Agent
As an Agent, you will assist individuals with health insurance solutions to meet their individual needs. You must have a current Health or Health & Life Insurance License in the state of Texas.
· Answering inbound phone helping individuals in understanding their coverage and selecting the right products, services
· Making outbound calls to follow up with customers
· Demonstrating compassion when assisting individuals
· Building customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust.
· Smiling as you speak with our customers, our customers can hear the smile
· Assist with the workflow of applications for Medicare consideration answering questions as it relates to policies
· Work experience in a sales position, where sales skills were demonstrated
· Navigation of multiple computer systems and working with multiple carriers
· High School Diploma
· An active Health or Health & Life Insurance License in Texas
· Successful completion of a background check
What we offer:
· Competitive wages (Once you start selling insurance hourly pay is $17 per hour)
· Opportunities to earn additional income through hourly incentives
· Great Employee Referral Program
· Dedicated to ensuring all team members have Fun@Work!
Qualfon's employee retention is often two times the industry average, which provides our clients more value with better quality at a lower price. The secret to our highly tenured and engaged workforce is simple: It's about people. We focus on what matters to our people, and that is their work life, plus their family, friends, community, spirituality, and health. We invest in the well-being of our people and, in return, they take better care of customers, clients, and our communities. With our mission to Be the Best BPO and Make People's Lives Better, Qualfon is consistently a top-ranking provider for clients and has helped many companies win coveted customer service awards.