Qualey Law Group Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our law firm is seeking a negotiating attorney. You will be joining our experienced team in the field of law, working under the direction of senior attorneys in drafting and responding to discoveries, as well as drafting demands and negotiating property damage subrogation cases. You must be comfortable analyzing fact patterns, negotiating with attorneys and insurance adjusters, and working autonomously to manage multiple tasks. This firm primarily handles subrogation cases involving products liability issues and represents large national insurance carriers. This is a permanent, full-time position. Starting salary is based on qualifications and experience. End of year bonus is also included.
**Our firm is located in Henderson, Nevada
**This position requires no court time or billable hours.
**License to practice law in the United States is required (not state specific).
- Work with our clients to meet their expectations.
- Work on claims from start to finish.
- Investigating, negotiating and litigating subrogation claims
- High volume of caseload/claims
- Detail oriented
- Work consistently and efficiently in a fast paced environment within established timelines.
- Ability to handle high volume demands.
- Ability to follow complex instructions, resolve conflicts or facilitate conflict resolution.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent typing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
Qualey Law Group
AddressLas Vegas, NV
LegalView all jobs at Qualey Law Group