Senior Engineering Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
Contract Employee-Full Time
Sr Engineering Technician
- Provides hands on hardware support for Electro Magnetic Interference Testing (EMI) testing of electro-mechanical hardware.
- Responsible for setting up, checking, and correcting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment while adhering to pre-established guidelines and engineering specifications.
- Requires a high school degree or its equivalent with at least 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
Must be a US Citizen with no dual citizenship. Must be able to work on-site in Glendale, AZ
· Must pass a criminal background check (7-year felony + sex offender)
· Must pass a pre-employment drug test (10 panel for recreational drugs and opiates)
Powered by JazzHR
EngineeringView all jobs at Qualdoc