- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a skilled Mechanical Assembler to connect parts into more complex components, platforms, ladders, etc. for our clients in Monroe, MI.
Pay: $20 - $25 (Depending on experience)
- Ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product.
- Use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision.
- Use tools to make or repair parts and products
- You must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity.
- Reading instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics, etc., and following them with precision is extremely important.
- The goal is to produce complex outputs by putting together smaller components.
- Collect all materials and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure a perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure the highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction, or defective parts
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
- Proven experience as an assembler
- Technical knowledge and ability to read mechanical blueprints, drawings, etc.
- Ability in using tools (e.g., clamps) and machines (e.g., presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- At least 2 years of experience as a Mechanical Assembler
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A higher degree/mechanical degree from a technical school will be appreciated
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Must pass a criminal background check (7 year felony + sex offender)
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test (10 panel for recreational drugs and opiates)
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Qualdoc