Human Resources Business Partner
QualStaff Resources Reno, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- Manage leave of absence for assigned group through 3rd party vendor that encompasses advising employee of different leaves, notifications to managers, technical support and payroll for coordination purposes.
- Review yearly merit increases and compensation to ensure accuracy and effective dates of changes align with payroll cycle, ensuring that the merit and the review are aligned. Review HR Actions for accuracy, review and approve or decline changes in the HRIS system and notify payroll manager for final completion.
- Notify manager and payroll regarding worker’s compensation. Complete required documentation / paperwork to ensure compliance.
- Assist managers with performance issues regarding verbal or written warnings for assigned group employees. Review documentation devised by manager to ensure compliance when issuing written warnings or PIP (performance improvement plan) along with documentation from manager regarding past warnings. Participate in all assigned group Expectation, PIP or Written Warning meetings with manager and employee.
- Support management in recruitment and selection efforts by being HR interviewer on most positions within assigned groups.
- Complete the onboarding process and new hire orientation alternating with other HRBP’s monthly., to include by not limited to scheduling and creation of agenda for new hires.
- Manage performance review process with assigned groups.
- Accountable for all voluntary and involuntary terminations. Notification of termination to HR team, manager and tech support. Schedule and perform exit interviews. Ensure exit survey is sent to every exiting employee for analysis purposes within assigned groups.
- Respond and assist with any assigned group benefits, HR or corporate programs requests or questions as necessary.
- Working with assigned groups manage performance review process, training and communication within groups.
- Collaborate with Training and Development partner to implement training and development plans for assigned business groups.
- Collaborate with Corporate Programs and Wellness Partner to implement programs within assigned groups.
- Partner with the Engagement, DE&I and Ambassador committees.
- Travel to assigned business offices on a regular cadence to work with leaders and employees, building rapport and partnerships.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
BusinessView all jobs at QualStaff Resources