- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Open to applicants that have experience processing 3-Way/ 2-Way matching invoices and working with 1099’s. Plenty of room for growth!
GROW WITH US:
Our client, located in Carlsbad, CA, designs, manufactures, and commercializes surgical solutions for the treatment of patients with spinal problems.
The organization you will be working for provides cutting-edge medical technology that positively impacts the lives of countless patients. They also provide a positive work environment that facilitates growth for their employees!
- Location: Carlsbad, CA close to the 5 Freeway
- Starting Pay Rate: $26.00-$27.00/hr. (Depending on education and experience)
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Accounts Payable are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Process 3-Way/ 2-Way PO matching invoices and resolve receipt discrepancies
- Verify invoice cost against PO cost before vendor payment
- Assist in 1099 preparation and filing
Education and/or Experience
- High-School Diploma
- 3-4 years experience in accounting
- Experience with 1099 and 3-Way matching
- Oracle R12, or similar ERP experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Good problem-solving and technical accounting skills
- AA degree—preferred
- Accounting experience at a manufacturing company—preferred
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at QualStaff Resources
Get fresh AP Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.