2nd Shift QC Scientist 1
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Perform incoming inspections of all raw materials.
- Operate all equipment safely, as trained and directed, in accordance with established practices.
- Maintain material identification and status control.
- Execute test and inspection procedures in compliance with written and approved standard operating procedures.
- Collect, process, and analyze data.
- Create and support investigations Non-Conformances/ Deviations / CAPAs as needed.
- Recommend and execute test procedure updates.
- Performs tasks related to QC functional responsibilities such as, stability, validations, sample retention program, customer complaints, inventory maintenance, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Review of device history records.
- Always complies with Good Lab Practices (GLP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Embodies cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- Other activities as deemed necessary by the QC management team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- High attention to detail, highly organized, and strong documentation skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive, accountable, and flexible.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks/projects and meet deadlines
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
AddressSan Diego, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at QualStaff Resources