Medical Assistant + ($1000 SIGN ON)
With 150+ locations in 17 states, QualDerm Partners is the largest multi-state female-founded and owned dermatology network in the U.S. At QualDerm, we are united in our purpose: to educate, protect, and care for your skin. We are committed to bringing you the very best in comprehensive skin care so that you can achieve a confident, healthier, and more beautiful you!
Our mission is to educate communities and healthcare professionals about the importance of skin health; including skin cancer prevention, risk factors and how to achieve healthy skin through annual skin exams and dermatologic care.
We strive to provide the latest proven, proactive and comprehensive dermatologic care to populations in the expanding geographies we serve by making high-quality skin care timelier and more accessible all while creating a rewarding work environment for our providers and employees.
QualDerm is extremely proud to be a place where people want to come to work. As a fast growing medical and cosmetic dermatology provider, our team members all work together to ensure extraordinary care of our patients.
As we say, “you’re either taking care of our patient or taking care of those caring for our patient.”
A Medical Assistant will assist the provider(s) with patient care. They will create an atmosphere that reflects the level of standards and care that patients can expect to receive from this practice. To be successful in this position, the certified medical assistant must be cheerful, friendly, polite, tactful, and professional in appearance and manner always. They will be able to communicate with the provider and patient and be mindful of patient confidentiality. They will be able to evaluate and respond to a patient needs and relay the doctor's instructions. The candidate should be a team player and respectful of their co-workers.
- High School Diploma required
- Certified Medical Assistant preferred
- Medical Terminology knowledge
- 1-2 years' experience in a medical office (dermatology practice preferred)
Benefits of Joining QualDerm Partners:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) - The company match is 100% of the first 3%; and 50% of the next 2%; immediately vested
- Paid Time Off - accrual starts upon hire, plus 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Floating Holidays
- Company paid life insurance and additional coverage available
- Short-term and long-term disability, accident and critical illness, and identity theft protection plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
QualDerm Partners, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Requirements:
QualDerm Partners, LLCJoliet, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.