Veterinary Ophthalmologist in Quakertown, Pennsylvania
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic in Quakertown, PA is seeking a board certified or board eligible Ophthalmologist to join our team!
It is our mission to provide compassionate quality care for our patients and the owners who love them.
- Currently have ophthalmology one day a week and are looking to expand the service
- Flexibility to create your own schedule
- Ability to treat our large animal patients in addition to small animal if desired
- AAHA accredited facility founded in the early 1900’s with excellent community reputation
- We offer GP, ER and Specialty care for companion animals as well as care for exotics, equine and farm animals, boarding and grooming services
- Outstanding hospital team and atmosphere to practice along with a supportive management team
- We treat our clients and their pets with care, compassion and professionalism which are all critical to the relationship we strive to build
- Located between Philadelphia and Allentown, enjoy a great quality of living being near both city and farm life, restaurants, sports teams and concert venues
- Superior salary and signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- eligibility starts first day of the following month of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- CE allowance
- Paid membership dues, PLIT, state licensure and DEA
Whether you are looking to jumpstart or advance your career in the veterinary field, Quakertown Veterinary Clinic might be the right opportunity for you! We are interested in employing hardworking individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of animals and their veterinary care.
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is a full-service veterinary practice that strives to offer excellent care to our patients. We understand the uniqueness of each pet, and we are committed to working with each pet owner to help ensure his or her pet’s overall wellness. We provide both routine and 24-hour emergency care services to the tri-county area surrounding Quakertown, Pennsylvania. Our highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment are important to the care we provide. We are proud to be an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association, meeting its high standards for excellence in veterinary care. Whether you are looking to jumpstart or advance your career in the veterinary field, Quakertown Veterinary Clinic might be the right opportunity for you! We are interested in employing hardworking individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of animals and their veterinary care.
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic
2250 Old Bethlehem PikeQuakertown, PA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.