Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is seeking a Patient/Client Liaison to join our team! You will be responsible for communicating with our clients regarding the status of their pet. We are an AAHA accredited practice that provides both routine and 24-hour emergency care for companion animals, exotics, equine, and farm animals. It is our mission to provide compassionate quality care for our patients and the owners who love them.
- Maintain daily census of hospitalized patients.
- Provide exceptional customer service to owners via phone with updates on their pet.
- Communicate necessary information effectively to owners, nursing staff, and veterinarians.
- Proper documentation in patient medical records.
- Scheduling discharges in the computer system.
- Assist with cleaning and stocking tasks.
- Previous experience in customer service and/or veterinary field.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our full time position offers health care benefits, including vision and dental, paid time off, a 401K program with matching employer contributions and more!