Kennel Reception Associate
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic Quakertown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is seeking Kennel Reception Associates to join our team! You will be responsible for the overall care and well-being of the animals at our facility.
- Handle general care tasks such as walking dogs, feeding animals and cleaning cages
- Assist in restraining and bathing animals
- Check-in and check-out pets for boarding and grooming
- Answer phones, schedule appointments and respond to customer inquiries
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in animal care or other related fields preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threatening manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
Quakertown Veterinary ClinicWhy Work Here?
Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is an established, full-service veterinary practice that strives to offer excellent care to our patients.
2250 N. Old Bethlehem PikeQuakertown, PA