Network Engineer 1.5 (Saturday - Wednesday, 3 - 11pm)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Provide Tier 1.5 support for federal customer
• Support large enterprise network with 1000+ nodes including switches, routers, and firewalls.
• Candidate must be familiar with opening up tickets and working with end customers
• Candidate must have familiarity with HEAT ticketing system
• Candidate must have familiarity to work with local Telco and service providers on circuit issues
• Candidate should be familiar with Cisco Hardware and IOS
• Candidate should be able to work independently without assistance
• Candidate should have knowledge of SolarWinds (Fault and Bandwidth utilization)
• Support management platform for fault, configuration, and performance management of network devices
• Candidate should have familiarity with security infrastructures
• Candidate should have familiarity with voice infrastructures
• Candidate should be able to communicate with end customers and management
• Provide support to various operations groups
• Analyze network performance, including root cause analysis of performance issues and identifying potential solutions.
* Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA required for this position
* Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
Quadtec Solutions, Inc
IT Professional Services Firm focused on Information Communications Technologies - www.quadtec.com
TechnologyView all jobs at Quadtec Solutions, Inc