Quadrus Corporation Titusville, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Compensation will be discussed at time of interview
Relocation assistance offered!
- 5 years of applicable experience.
- Familiar with concept of "testable requirements", modeling, and simulation methodology, real-time simulation, and simulation configuration management.
Job Description: AEROSPACE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
This position requires the ability to participate on a formal Systems and Integration Test program performing launch control systems and command and control interface test and analysis. Candidate will be experienced in unit and systems test requirements, verification/validation using disciplined test approach to achieve maximum testability, traceability, and repeatability. Candidate will author, publish, and maintain detailed documentation of test procedures, IAW configuration and quality control process accepted standards. Real-time simulation experience is essential to conduct tests in the hardware-in-the-loop laboratory. Experienced in writing, editing test pans, test procedures, test reports. Demonstrated experience in conformance to industry standard, quality and control configuration management practices.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science , Physics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5+ years of professional experience.
The person in this position:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position, such as sitting or standing, for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information and communicate with others in a collaborative work environment.
- Must be able to adhere to the demands of a flexible work schedule.
- Must be open to sudden changes that may accommodate a flexible work schedule.
- Will work in a sedentary office environment over 50% of the time.
- Must be able to operate computer equipment for extended periods of time.
- Must participate in work that involves repetitive movements of the wrist, fingers, and/or hands.
- Must have discernment and problem-solving skills.
- Must have close visual acuity to perform tasks such as reading and interpreting data, viewing a computer monitor, and/or extensive reading.
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Quadrus Corporation is a small group of technical professionals who specialize in commercial software solutions and contract engineering services nationwide since 1995. We provide both custom and commercial off the shelf software including our proprietary GenITC. We also provide engineering consulting services in the space and defense community.