- Posted: over a month ago
Quadrant 8 Technologies is an IT professional services company based in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. Our core specialization is cloud computing, serverless application design, development, and architecture. We deliver modern and innovative technological solutions for government and intelligence agencies by addressing their strategic issues to successfully support mission objectives across the region. We achieve these goals by possessing high-level talent, equipping them with the training, tools, and advantages necessary to excel in their missions. At Quadrant 8 Technologies, we understand that our team is the most critical aspect to achieving success.
**This position requires an active government clearance
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to prepare classrooms prior to day 1 of each course by rotating all laptop computers from a charging cart to the classroom environment. Maintain all classroom laptops as needed to ensure laptops remain active and take system updates. Lead each class in getting online the first time (approximately 20 minutes). This includes walking them through logging on the first time, changing their passwords, and discussing the dos and donts for the IT environment. Track student issues with obtaining accounts to log onto the system, troubleshoot issues, and work with external partners as needed to resolve those issues. Create an email group for each course and submit requests to add all students to the group. Enroll all students in the course dashboard application, where students complete required WBTs and access course information. Maintain dashboard links to WBTs. Support course instructors on Day 1 in the classroom to identify and resolve any classroom IT problems. Shall support course instructors and students throughout the courses by resolving any IT problems that arise or submitting and tracking tickets for issue resolution. Provide support with help desk functions such as password resets, workstation builds, and hardware deployment. Setup and breakdown computer workstations for users. Assess and validate IT issues across Sponsor organization. Assist with test calls for video teleconferences (VTC) to ensure equipment is setup along with checking for adequate audio and video. Assess and validate customer IT requirements across the organization. Implement IT solutions and workarounds to limit the customers downtime and inability to perform their daily work duties.
Applicants should possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience consulting with technical partners to resolve technical issues.
- Demonstrated experience communicating technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience supporting and providing training via various approaches such as classroom training or WBTs.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting access control issues.
- Demonstrated experience creating and managing email groups.
- Demonstrated experience configuring audio and video equipment.
- Demonstrated experience setting up, breaking down, and maintaining computer workstations which can consist of multiple PCs, monitors, and switches.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating solutions to meet enterprise and mission specific needs.
- Salary starts at $160,000+
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plan + Yearly Profit Sharing Contribution
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) 32 days per year
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources (Gym membership)
Quadrant 8 Technologies
TechnologyView all jobs at Quadrant 8 Technologies