- Posted: November 30, 2022
Quadrant 8 Technologies is an IT professional services company based in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. Our core specialization is cloud computing, serverless application design, development, and architecture. We deliver modern and innovative technological solutions for government and intelligence agencies by addressing their strategic issues to successfully support mission objectives across the region. We achieve these goals by possessing high-level talent, equipping them with the training, tools, and advantages necessary to excel in their missions. At Quadrant 8 Technologies, we understand that our team is the most critical aspect to achieving success.
**This position requires an active government clearance
We are looking for an Applications Architect to provide architecture and security engineering for a continuous design and Agile development process. You will deliver, integrate, operate, document, and troubleshoot functionality for Q8's CIO enterprise services. You will engage with components and their respective offices for purposes of synchronizing Cybersecurity enhancement and Technology Roadmap efforts. You will facilitate and lead technical teams. You will create or draft policies to protect Hybrid Cloud or Hybrid Cloud Cross Domain environments. You will advise, and execute Hybrid Cloud prototypes to transform customer legacy IT solutions to modern IT technology platforms while ensuring to meet established information security policies. You will leverage commercially available DevOps tools (e.g. JIRA, Github, Confluence) working within an Agile IT engineering team environment.
Applicants should possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience documenting designs.
- Demonstrated experience handling engineering trade-offs and decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with facilitating and leading technical teams through significant system upgrades.
- Demonstrated experience tracking and presenting progress reports.
- Demonstrated experience with increasing scope and responsibilities for the protection of multi-platform engineering solutions supporting a diverse IT enterprise and mission environments.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience as a Security IT Architect or similar.
- Demonstrated experience consulting to a Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, or Senior Level Manager.
- Demonstrated experience creating or drafting policies to protect Hybrid Cloud or Hybrid Cloud Cross Domain environments.
- Demonstrated experience architecting security solutions with multi-faceted security requirements dependent on cross-organizational or cross-community security accreditation reciprocity.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the transformation of legacy IT environments to secure Hybrid Cloud-based solutions.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working on teams that have delivered Azure-hosted cloud environments.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience advising, consulting, or executing Hybrid Cloud prototypes to transform legacy IT solutions to modern IT technology platforms.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with commercial cloud providers' environments such as AWS, Google or Azure.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working within an Agile IT engineering team leveraging commercially available DevOps tools such as JIRA, Github, or Confluence.
- Demonstrated hands-on engineering experience deploying software or applications across multi-domain environments for geographically dispersed teams.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information System Security Engineer Professional (ISSEP)
- Salary starts at $160,000+
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plan + Yearly Profit Sharing Contribution
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) 32 days per year
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources (Gym membership)
Quadrant 8 Technologies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?