Talent Acquisition Business Partner-Sourcing Recruiter-Remote
Quadient Milford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For thousands of customers around the world, Quadient is the driving force behind providing meaningful customer experiences, helping our customers create personalized interactions and make meaningful connections. We simplify the connections between people and what matters. Quadient. Because Connections Matter.Job Description
POSITION TITLE: Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Senior Recruiter) -Remote
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Quadient Talent Acquisition Team is seeking experienced Talent Acquisition Business Partners (Senior Recruiters), who have full life recruitment experience and thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment. We seek Brand Ambassadors who are passionate about delivering a “WOW” candidate experience and can build dynamic relationships with candidates, peers, Hiring Managers, and HR Business Partners. These roles are a part of a global team function You will be responsible for finding best in class talent to deliver against our growth aspirations and add to our unique global culture.
The ideal candidate(s) (we have multiple openings) would have recruitment experience supporting: Sales Organizations (hardware and or software); OR Corporate functions (finance, HR, legal, marketing etc.) OR Products and Engineering (in a technology product company). Responding candidates will be considered for all three roles.
The Team works virtually so we are open to the ideal candidates working remotely in North America.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON:
· Lead/manage the end-to-end recruitment process (i.e., requisition creation, job posting, sourcing, screening, compliance, offers); determine diversity recruiting strategies, conduct external research, source and screen qualified internal/external candidates, build communication strategies/campaigns to attract talent candidate prospects, participate in offer negotiations
· Partner with hiring leaders of assigned functional areas to understand recruiting needs, business objectives, polite push back when required.
· Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience.
· Ensure compliance with legal regulations regarding employment
· Facilitate an impressive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process in close collaboration with hiring manager - communication and timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness
WHAT WE NEED:
Essential requirements for this role include:
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or equivalent experience.
· 5-7 years of relevant recruitment experience in fast-paced, high growth technology type companies; strong internal (corporate recruitment)
· Proficiency in English is required; Additional languages (i.e., French, German, Czech, Dutch, Italian etc.) is an advantage
· Proficiency in MS Office applications (hands-on); experience working with
web-based Applicant Tracking Systems and candidate sourcing tools (i.e., Workday, Phenom People etc.); ability to learn systems quickly
· Confident when working autonomously (organizational and planning skills; managing and prioritizing multiple searches) coupled with a sense of humor
· Team player who can collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team
· Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
· Prior experience working effectively with people from diverse backgrounds preferred
Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee- based recruitment services
All candidate informatio
What We Offer
We celebrate our shared commitment to great work — and to each other. As a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, we are continuously inspiring innovation.
What our employees say about working at Quadient
Comprehensive benefits, discount, wellness and work-life balance programs, along with various diversity/inclusion/empowerment groups. If working for an inclusive company whose culture is based on collaboration, then apply to find out more!
Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
n will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView all jobs at Quadient