Who is QuEST?
Our goal is to become the most recognized and trusted global engineering partner for our customers—Fortune 500 companies in the Aerospace, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Power, and Transportation industries. We know we can find a solution to their most important technical and business challenges they encounter. We aren’t consultants. We help them make their products the most competitive in the world and that’s how we’ve grown to over 10,000 engineers operating from 50 centers around the world. We’re going to be a 100-year company, which doesn’t mean staid and boring, but rather, we evolve and adapt to create the frontier of the engineering services industry.
Our team in Southern California supports Collins Aerospace, one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, with primary focus areas in stress analysis, manufacturing engineering, material review board (MRB), project management and support, quality management systems, and data analytics. Our employees develop deep familiarity with our customers, their products, and tools working from their sites, while QuEST managers champion a performance culture and ensure team engagement.
As a Project Analyst supporting the Collins Equipment team, the candidate will be responsible for managing and tracking component and assembly configurations, document workflows from engineering, and information from suppliers. The role of a project analyst will require the candidate to be organized, possess excellent communication skills, adapt to a team environment, and have excellent data management skills. As part of a QuEST team the candidate will use a combination of team and individual skills to provide excellent service to the customers.
We just crossed the 20-year mark last year, and despite remarkable growth, we have maintained a culture of empowerment at all levels—what we call intrapreneurial. You will be part of the decision making to drive continuous improvements so we can stay happy and healthy as a business in a challenging industry. Not everyone is a great fit. We will throw you into the deep end (with lots of support), but if you want to run, we have the room. We’re not a place where laziness, ego, or rigid thinking fit in, and that’s intentional. You can do more at this company than you can in twice the time anywhere else. We accelerate success; you control the throttle and hold the yoke.
- You will need to be proficient with Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in order to validate and maintain Document Tracking files
- You will need to be proficient with Microsoft Project in order to update and create MS Project schedules to support engineering need.
- You will need to have Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to report weekly and monthly metrics for certain programs / departments
We’re excited to talk to you if you:
- Have a BS in Business/Management discipline, or equivalent experience (Preferred BS degree in Project Management)
- Have Strong teamwork, communication, and problem solving skills
- Are Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized
- Take Ownership and accountability for responsibilities