Role: Project Engineer - Drawing Release
Location: Dallas, TX
- Working with customer’s engineers, manage, update, and status drawing release plan.
- Support drawing review meetings, including: scheduling and attending meetings, compiling presentation material, and tracking action items to closure.
- Tracking of inquiries related to drawing and orders, both internal to the customer and from the supplier.
- Creating and presenting weekly status reports.
We’re excited to talk to you if:
- You hold a minimum AS degree and 2-3 years of relevant experience in engineering or aerospace
- Have solid skills in Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Have a working knowledge of any of the following:
- Project scheduling
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system (Windchill, TeamCenter, etc.)
- SharePoint or another collaboration application
- Work well in a team oriented environment.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset and are always seeking ways to do things better and faster without compromising quality.
- Like to work in a fast paced, creative environment without a lot of management oversight. You are independent and forward facing.
- Enjoy people and dynamic teams with diverse experiences. We have fun together!
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Mostly office environments, may require occasional shop floor involvement.
- Substantial amount of telephone and computer work.
- Heavily regulated industries with strict adherence to procedures.
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
- Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / core (required) hours are 9 AM to 4 PM.
- Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.