Essential Job Functions:
· Assemble electrical systems or prototypes, using hand tools or measuring instruments.
· Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
· Inspect electrical project work for quality control and assurance.
· Identify solutions to on-site technical design problems involving electrical systems equipment.
· Collaborate with electrical engineers or other personnel to identify, define, or solve developmental problems.
Secondary Job Functions:
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles, tasks, and opportunities include:
- Execution within multiple services
- Project Management: Execution and Support
- Technical Leadership and Technical Reviews
- Develop work instructions to ensure repeatability
- Personnel Management
- Onboarding and Professional Development: collaborate and mentor QuEST Team Members
- Cross-functional teams
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
Specialized Knowledge / Skills
- Compliance with all applicable export and ITAR regulations.
- US citizen or US Person cleared to work on an ITAR programs.
Education, Training, and Experience
- High school or higher in mechanical or aerospace/aeronautical engineering, with a minimum of five years’ experience
Personal Work Attributes
- Self-motivated to ensure accountability, disciplined to improve processes, passionate about engineering, and organized to track many work streams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with numerous personality types and superb customer-facing skills
- Great interpersonal and networking skills
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
· Mostly Office Environments. Occasional Shop Floor involvement
· Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
· Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
· Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
· Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks
· Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Wilson, NC
Compensation Type: Hourly
Please apply at below link to be considered:
QuEST Global is an Engineering Solutions company incorporated in 1997 in Schenectady, NY, with current headquarters in Singapore. QuEST’s culture, focused around the QuEST core values (Customer Focus, Change Championship, Accountability, and Teamwork) as well as our passion for engineering, has allowed QuEST to be recognized as one of the leading global Engineering Services providers in the world. The company now employs over 12,000 engineers with aspirations of continued successful growth and innovation.
QuEST caters to multiple high technology verticals such as Aero Engines, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Products, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Power Generation, Oil & Gas and Nuclear Engineering. Our portfolio of services and solutions covers all aspects of the product development and engineering process such as Product Design, Product Development, Prototyping, Testing, Certification, Manufacturing Support, Product Support (sustenance, repair, documentation, etc.), Product re-engineering, as well Consulting Services. With our diversified portfolio and geographic spread we have been able to conceptualize, design & develop, test, manufacture, certify and support different kinds of products worldwide.
QuEST Global Engineering has a Global Product Development framework that is anchored on a local-global approach to Product Engineering to ensure close co-operation between the customer teams and QuEST's Global teams. We have successfully implemented a network of collaboration across teams in 21 geographically dispersed engineering centers catering to an exclusive list of customers. QuEST is a unique company that has cracked the code for stitching multi-national engineering teams to work together as one team to serve our demanding customers providing high quality product design and engineering services.