Essential Job Functions:
- Experience using the IBM DOORS Next Generation system to track and manage requirements and provide traceability reports. Experience with older versions of IBM DOORS to manage requirements accepted, but Next Generation ideal.
- Collaborate with multiple engineering teams and disciplines to establish consistency and structure between numerous engineering departments regarding requirement development, integration, processes and communication.
- Create, organize, analyze, link, and correct requirements using the DOORS system.
- Manage thousands of requirements and understand the interactions between the systems and sub-systems to provide proper requirement creation and traceability.
- Create, modify, and provide structure for requirements management; to include decomposition, definition, and refinement of requirements from Hardware to Software and everything in-between.
- Organize high-level requirements in DOORS linking structure to provide traceability and flow down for validation and verification audits.
- Ability to review requirements traceability reports, identify gaps, and work with engineering teams to create or modify requirements to fill gaps and achieve complete traceability from top to bottom.
- Understanding of product development processes.