Focal Plane Lab Technician
· Setting up detectors, light sources, thermal sources, computers and other equipment needed to perform the calibration.
· Executing and monitoring the data collection process and maintaining the associated engineering procedures.
· Documenting setup, execution and analysis of calibration/validation and troubleshooting efforts.
· Performing lab maintenance tasks as required.
· Basic troubleshooting of equipment including hardware and software.
· Experience in a focal plane lab or equivalent environment
· Experience with PCs and MS Office
· Experience with liquid and gaseous nitrogen
· self-starter and good team player
· solid communication skills (oral and written)
· proven organizational skills
· High School Diploma
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required