Your Future Engineering Role:
As Database Engineer you will
· Work on eSCADA application
· Create and manage the real time data from all wind farms across globle
· Create technical project documentation as requested by Digital Services team
· Act as primary focal at customer site for any issues and escalations
To be successful in Database Engineer position you will need the following
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or related field of study from an accredited college or university
· At least 5 years of technical experience in database management and programming
· Experience in working on SCADA
· Certification and AWS is required
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word and Excel).
· Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills
· Strong oral /written communication to be able to talk at different levels
We are excited to talk to you.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
· Mostly Office Environments.
· Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
· Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9 AM to 4 PM
· Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Schenectady, NY
Compensation Type: Full Time Salaried
Reports to: Project Leader
QuEST Global is an Engineering Solutions company incorporated in 1997 in Schenectady, NY, with current headquarters in Singapore. QuEST’s culture, focused around the QuEST core values (Customer Focus, Change Championship, Accountability, and Teamwork) as well as our passion for engineering, has allowed QuEST to be recognized as one of the leading global Engineering Services providers in the world. The company now employs over 12,000 engineers with aspirations of continued successful growth and innovation.
QuEST caters to multiple high technology verticals such as Aero Engines, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Products, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Power Generation, Oil & Gas and Nuclear Engineering. Our portfolio of services and solutions covers all aspects of the product development and engineering process such as Product Design, Product Development, Prototyping, Testing, Certification, Manufacturing Support, Product Support (sustenance, repair, documentation, etc.), Product re-engineering, as well Consulting Services. With our diversified portfolio and geographic spread we have been able to conceptualize, design & develop, test, manufacture, certify and support different kinds of products worldwide.
QuEST Global Engineering has a Global Product Development framework that is anchored on a local-global approach to Product Engineering to ensure close co-operation between the customer teams and QuEST's Global teams. We have successfully implemented a network of collaboration across teams in 21 geographically dispersed engineering centers catering to an exclusive list of customers. QuEST is a unique company that has cracked the code for stitching multi-national engineering teams to work together as one team to serve our demanding customers providing high quality product design and engineering services.