· Helps build QuEST as a brand to the customer and penetrate to new account
· Helps provide an insight about business, strategy, key people etc
· Attend and contribute toward the Strategic Account Plan for the targeted Account(s)
· Help in identifying and hiring capable people from the account, other retirees for sales and key technical positions
· Reviews strategic proposals
· Attend some customer meetings such as Quarterly Review Meetings
· Attends Extended Management meetings to familiarize QuEST business
Desired Industry Experience
· Has relationships and prior working experience with current account(s) leadership including: to the following levels
- Head / VP of engineering, Head of Purchasing / Procurement, Chief Technology officer/ VP – R & D, Outsourcing Coordinator, Head of Manufacturing etc
· Product and engineering process knowledge of account(s), including design, analysis, manufacturing, aftermarket, quality, fielded product support.
· Understanding of account(s) technical challenges as it relates to product development
Looking for C-Level individuals from one of the following companies:
Amazon, Facebook, Qualcomm, Seagate Technology PLC, Texas Instruments Synopsys, Inc., Dover Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton, Dickinson & Company, Boston Scientific, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices,
Key Technical Skills
· Ability to create value-added solutions in global product development environment
· Ability to understand the business drivers, challenges and pain points of the customer.
· Typically a CXO level person with enough influence to sway customer strategy
· Working knowledge of targeted account(s)’ engineering outsourcing strategies and engineering outsourcing suppliers
· Occasional travel to customer and to QuEST offsite functions in US/Europe/India
Preferred overall experience
· 20+ years overall work experience, 5+ in a CXO level role
QuEST Global is an Engineering Solutions company incorporated in 1997 in Schenectady, NY, with current headquarters in Singapore. QuEST’s culture, focused around the QuEST core values (Customer Focus, Change Championship, Accountability, and Teamwork) as well as our passion for engineering, has allowed QuEST to be recognized as one of the leading global Engineering Services providers in the world. The company now employs over 12,000 engineers with aspirations of continued successful growth and innovation.
QuEST caters to multiple high technology verticals such as Aero Engines, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Products, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Power Generation, Oil & Gas and Nuclear Engineering. Our portfolio of services and solutions covers all aspects of the product development and engineering process such as Product Design, Product Development, Prototyping, Testing, Certification, Manufacturing Support, Product Support (sustenance, repair, documentation, etc.), Product re-engineering, as well Consulting Services. With our diversified portfolio and geographic spread we have been able to conceptualize, design & develop, test, manufacture, certify and support different kinds of products worldwide.
QuEST Global Engineering has a Global Product Development framework that is anchored on a local-global approach to Product Engineering to ensure close co-operation between the customer teams and QuEST's Global teams. We have successfully implemented a network of collaboration across teams in 21 geographically dispersed engineering centers catering to an exclusive list of customers. QuEST is a unique company that has cracked the code for stitching multi-national engineering teams to work together as one team to serve our demanding customers providing high quality product design and engineering services.